• "Step outside" are your favourite two words. So much so, that you get wierd dreams about them :-)
• In case you are an engineer, when you got admission your friends were most excited about the awesome DU girls you will get to meet.
• In the two years, you did not talk to a single Non FMS girl. Still, you boast about the crowd to your engineering friends.
• You love to move about in FMS Tshirts, Sweat shirts etc. So much so that you have such a huge collection that you hardly have any other clothes.
• In case you came into FMS single, you are still single.
• If you were committed when you came to FMS, you are still committed but the object(guy or the girl) has changed.
• If you are amongst the few non engineers, either make sure your economics is strong or run into hibernation before exams. Because the engineers will assume that you are an economics honours(even if you are a BA arts) and haggle you before the exams.
• In the first year, you felt the whole EB and the system sucks. When you entered the second year, you realized that status quo is the best way to move forward.
• You have SPAMMED more than once in your life. And have also shown disgust at somebody else’s SPAM.
• You freeride most of the things yet bitch about other people in the group freeriding.
• You are convinced that DSE canteen's food is much better than Anna's. Although there is no evidence to prove the same. As HV would say "Food is just an alibi" :-)
• You are amazed at how can anybody else come from outside to eat at Anna's.
• You realize some things need to be changed. But when they do, you create a furore and dare the person who changed them.
• You have not seen the cover of most of the books of the subject you have already passed.
• Youre favorite game is "Farmville". After 9 0 clock, you play Status message Status message.
• You participate in every damn college competition. Even if it is an operations or an HR game and you are a hardcore finance person. Btw, you have kicked ass of other B schooler's before. :-)
• You do social work to build up CV points. Infact, you believe that the very reason for human existence is "collection of CV points”
• You are an absolute stud at google search.
• Your most often visited websites are uncyclopedia, fakingnews.com and facebook.com
• You feel Deepak bhaiyaa is the most important person on campus, particularly at the end of the semester.
• You are convinced marks are given by a random number generator
• You are not allowed to talk about the people in the corner room. (Even on such a useless blog) Although each of you has an opinion on them.
• No matter how busy you are, you will definitely find time to read such silly attempts of your batchmates.
• If this blog becomes too famous, media secy will screw me. :-)
PS 1: 2-3 points are straight copy paste from "You know you are in DCE community" on Facebook. I apologize for the plagiarism. But i dont think the concerned person will mind. I never said I am original.
PS 2 : Ok, the ideas mentioned might be slightly prejudistic in nature. But i dont really care.
PS 3: People please contribute further